Spacious furnished one bedroom apartment in the heart of the popular Artwalk area of the Neighborhood of the Arts NOTA. As big as a two or more bedroom apartment with as many rooms.
Hardwood floors, Large Bedroom, Plenty of closet space, Dining room, HE Washer and Dryer in apartment.
This already great neighborhood keeps getting better and better with more and more investment and hip businesses opening up all the time (that is when there are no shut downs).
Short walk to UR shuttle, bus line, Matilda, downtown, East Avenue, Park Avenue, East End, Park Avenue, Village Gate, Flatiron Building, Edibles, Writers and Books, Chocolate and Vines, Craft Company No. 6, Art Gallery, Auditorium Theater, Museum and Science Center, George Eastman House, Public Market Coffee Houses and restaurants.
Just about a mile to the Eastman School, Price Rite, Key Bank
$1200 per month includes up to $100 toward utilities, plus $30/mo. for parking (optional)
$30 per month discount for paying by the 25th of the previous month
Six month minimum
Five months, $1230 per month
Four months, $1260 per month
Three months, $1290 per month
Two months, 1320 per month
One month, $1350 per month
Good credit, complete application and references are required.
Available December 1st.
If you have any questions about this apartment please say something about yourself and say why you are looking for a temporary place.
If you are interested in viewing this apartment, please answer questions found on the following link:
or please send an email to answer the following questions.
1. Why do you need a place?
2. Do you have a permanent address?
3. Do you currently reside in the Rochester area?
4. How soon are you hoping to occupy a unit?
5. What is your source of income?
6. Is your monthly income $4000 or more?
7. Do you have any pets? If so, what kind?
8. Do you smoke?
9. Is your credit score 700 or above? If not, what is your credit score and please explain.
10. Can you pay a security deposit equivalent to one months occupancy fee before occupying the unit?
11. Are you willing to provide a credit and criminal background check at your cost?
12. Should your application be approved for this unit, are you willing to maintain a renters insurance policy and name the housing provider as an additional insured?
13. Can you provide at least 2 references from places where you have lived? If not, please explain.
14. Do you have a smart phone?
15. Are you willing to maintain a post office box or receive mail elsewhere?
Thank you for your interest in this unit!
RentalListing ID 3886162
Apartment for Rent
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom
Total Sq ft: 925
1 Month Security Deposit
No Rental Rebate
Lease Term: Open End Date
Summer: Yes Holiday: No
More RentalsNew Rental Search
View Similar Rentals
Rentals in Park Avenue
Rentals in 14607
Rentals from this Owner
- Pets OK
- Air conditioning
- Credit Application
- Laundry in building
- Utilities included
High Speed internet Cable Handicapped access Doorman Smoker OK Elevator Broker fee