At the Sublet.com Tenant Screening Center landlords can process and review unlimited tenant screening reports without applications, signed tenant releases or any hassle. To run reports, all you need is a rental and the email address of any prospective tenant. See the bullets below to learn how to get started.
- Credit reports at Sublet.com are paperless. There is no paper work required to run a report. A landlord application is NOT required. A tenant release is NOT required
- All you need is the tenants email address is required to run a report. To run a report, all you need to do is email a request from Sublet.com to the tenant and wait for the tenant to approve the request. The personal and private information of the tenant such as a social security number is not required.
- You do not need to own the property to screen a tenant. Landlords with vacation rentals can run reports. Landlords that rent short term can run reports. Landlords that have only a few rentals can run reports. Roommates can run reports on prospective roommates. Sublessors can run reports on prospective renters.
- Site inspection is NOT required to screen a tenant.
- Landlords are NOT liable to prove that the tenant approved the report.
- Credit reports are available to view online. Reports are available immediately after the tenant approves the request. Reports are available to view at Sublet.com for 60 days.
- Credit reports include: Professional Leasing Recommendation, Full Credit Report, Credit Score, National Criminal Search, National Sex Offender, OFAC/Terrorist Search
If you have any additional questions concerning tenant screening please click the related faq link or the contact us link at the top of the page.