Listing ID 4503149
Apartment For Rent
1 Bedroom, 1 bath
Security deposit: 1 Week
No rental rebate
400 Main Street
Start: 5/1/20 (flexible)
Lease term: 1 to 3 months
Corporate Housing: Yes
Very luxurious 1 bedroom in a very luxurious building in an amazingly green, calm, clean and beautiful island literally 1 station away (i.e. 5 minutes and 24/7 train) from Manhattan.
The apartment is truly amazing and has the best views of the city and the river - which is extremely rare to find in New York, and not for that price! It has amenities (incl. washer & dryer) in-unit. The building has amazing rooftop grills, lounge, pool table, etc.
Im looking for 1 or 2 clean and neat people who will be needing an apartment sometime between May 1st and the end of August 2020.
I am not one of those weird people you find on Craiglist. My name is Ramzi. Im 30 years old. I am an ex-BCG consultant, ex-Booth MBA. I have my own tech startup and looking to rent my place throughout this period when Ill be out of New York.
I recommend you read the description below and reach out if you are interested.
- Newly, nicely furnished
- Luxurious and neat finishing
- Clean and well maintained
- Luminous & amazing views (floor-to-ceiling glass and wonderful views of the river and city)
- Large closet space (we did fit 15 large suitcases in the closets!)
- In-unit washer and dryer (not common in New York at all!)
- Queen-sized bed. Very comfy and luxury mattress.
- Fully equipped (bed sheets, covers, pillows, etc.)
- New & spacious bathroom with bathtub
- Supply of towels, toilet paper, hairdryer, etc.
- Large sofa (fits 3-4 people) that can convert to a bed
- Electronics & Internet: TV, internet wifi
- Fully equipped with brand new, stainless steel, fancy appliances (big fridge, big gas oven, stove, microwave, dishwasher, filtered-coffee machine, kettle, cutlery, plates, cups, bowls, everything else...)
- Large and very nice gym
- Big lounge with pool table, playing cards table, couches, tables, fridges, oven, microwave, etc.
- 24 hour business center
- Kids playing room
- Mail service & easy returns to all shipping carrier by dropping packages to the doorman
- In Roosevelt Island, the thin island in the east river between Queens and Manhattan
- It is considered part of Manhattan and is super well connected and just 1 train station away from Midtown!
- Read the next section about the transport options
MORE ABOUT ROOSEVELT ISLAND:
- Roosevelt Island is AMAZING in the summer!
- It is very green. Its full of outdoor parks, playgrounds, tennis/soccer/basketball courts.
-The island has also amazing views of Queens (Long Island City) on one end and of Manhattan on the other end.
- It has an amazing walk and running path all around the island.
- It is so quiet (no ambulances, fire trucks, and police car sound like in Manhattan). Just peace!
- It is so clean (no trash is thrown around like Manhattan)
- It is so safe (voted among the safest in New York state!). You can literally walk at 4AM and there is no one on the streets anyway. No homeless. No one. So safe!
- I am in love with the location because it is so clean and convenient as it is so well connected and close to Manhattan. Just 5min and youll be in Midtown!
- You will be 5min walk away from the F and E trains that run 24 hours/day, 7 days/week, every 4-12min non-stop to Manhattan (passing by Midtown, Times Square, South Manhattan), Queens and Brooklyn.
- Another way of transport is the tram (i.e. cable car) that is amazing to take and takes you to Midtown East.
- One more good way of transport is the ferry that runs on the east river and can take you to Long Island City in Queens as well as the East of Manhattan all the way to Wall Street.
- You are only 20min away by car from LaGuardia Airport (LGA) and 30min from JFK airport. If you lived in Manhattan itself
High speed internet
Laundry in bldg
Credit app. reqd