Listing ID 3651412
Room in House
5+ bedrooms, 2 bath
1 Bedroom Available
Security deposit: None
No rental rebate
||Current Roommates: Male & Female
Start: 5/19/19 (flexible)
Lease term: Minimum 1 month
Corporate Housing: No
Its a beautiful private room with queen-size bed for 1 or 2 guests in the modern Knickerbocker House Co-Living Outpost Club.
The Outpost Club Co-Living residences are a beautifully designed spaces with incredibly fast Wi-Fi and a wide range of amenities such as free workspace with printer and scanner, fully equipped kitchen, dinner and living space, private backyard, individual lockers, coffee, tea, soda, shampoo, shower gel, towels and much more! Everything is included in our flat fee.
We enjoy creating positive vibes for all great people, who visit our Brooklyn homes.
- Fully-furnished rooms and common areas
- Clean, comfortable, and well-designed
- Three full bathrooms
- Regular cleaning included so you can focus fully on your work or study
- Regular get-together
- Monthly rent includes utilities, high-speed internet, furniture, cleaning service, house events.
- Month-to-month payments, 15-day cancellation notice.
- Located on Himrod street literally 1000 feet from the Subway station of Knickerbocker Av (trains M)
- Bushwick neighborhood offers plenty of inexpensive shopping opportunities
- Williamsburg nightlife/gastronomy hotspots are only 10 min away via Subway which runs 24/7
- The Highland Park is huge and very close
Enjoy your stay while visiting New York City in one of our 6 unique bedrooms:
1 big bedroom for 5 people with single beds
4 big bedrooms for with twin or double beds of your choice
1 private room with queen-size bed
+ 2,5 bathrooms
+ living space
+ working space
+ amazing backyard
+ more than you expect
Cleaning of common areas twice a week. Cleaning of rooms and change of bed linen once a week.
Today in Bushwick moving the fashionable audience from neighboring Williamsburg. Active s from the west arrange spacious lofts and open one after one ultra-stylish bar, wine shops, and exhibition spaces. The area is changing very rapidly and becomes very fashionable for living
The Co-living is literally one block from the Knickerbocker Av Metro station (M trains) or 7 min walk to DeKalb Av (L trains) or 10 min walk to Kosciuszko St Metro station (J trains) which brings you in 20 min subway ride to Lower Manhattan.
High speed internet
Laundry in bldg
Credit app. reqd