Listing ID 3346664
Room in Apartment
3 Bedrooms, 2 bath
1 Bedroom Available
Total Sq ft 914
Security deposit: 1 Month
No rental rebate
Cherry Hill Ln
||Current Roommates: Male & Female
Start: 10/14/19 (flexible)
Lease term: Minimum 6 months
Corporate Housing: No
Luxury 3-story apartment in a contemporary-style building designed by Arthur Cotton Moore (same architect as Georgetown Harbor complex), tucked away on quiet street right in the heart of historic Georgetown. Location is right off of Wisconsin Ave in between the Intersection of Wisconsin & M St (center of the commercial/entertainment district) and the waterfront. Both are just one block away in either direction!
The room is furnished. Parking is also available, please inquire.
- 2-story foyer
- Three separate floors (each roommate basically has their own floor)
- 2 spacious modern bathrooms, brand new fixtures
- HUGE contemporary-style windows that let in tons of natural light
- Spiral staircase to a loft-style 3rd floor
- Well-stocked kitchen with modern appliances
- Hardwood flooring throughout
- Washer and dryer in unit
- Access to a private parking available, please inquire about details
- Just renovated!
- Available to rent on a 6 month, 9 month, or 1 year basis
- 1 furnished bedroom on the 1st floor, shared bathroom (available)
- 1 furnished bedroom on the 2nd floor, shared bathroom (available)
- 1 furnished loft bedroom on the 3nd floor, private bathroom (already taken)
- $1595/month per room + utilities; available for move in
- Georgetown shops, restaurants and bars - 2 min walk (1 block away!)
- Georgetown Waterfront & Park - 2 min walk (1 block away!)
- Outdoor community pool at Volta Park (free admission as a resident) - 10 min walk
- Safeway and Whole Foods grocery stores - 15 min walk
- Capital BikeShare Station - 1 min walk, right on the same block
- Multiple Circulator & Metrobus lines - 2 min walk
- Rosslyn Metro Station (Blue/Orange Line) - 10 min walk
- Foggy Bottom Metro Station (Blue/Orange Line) - 15 min walk
ABOUT MYSELF & WHO IM LOOKING FOR
- Im a easy going professional who grew up in the DC area. Very laid-back and chill, love to go out, but past my party days. Im very neat and tidy, but not a clean freak. I own the apartment and rent out rooms within it to people of a similar profile.
- Looking for a male or female easy going professional or graduate student who is neat and responsible, yet is sociable and friendly.
- Ive lived in DC for years and know the city inside-out, so if you are new to the area Ill be able to let you know where all the great places are :-)
The apartment is available for showings. Please e-mail or call me for more information or if you want to see the apartment in person.
High speed internet
Laundry in bldg
Credit app. reqd