View 4 Months
Listing ID 2876053
Apartment For Rent
Furnished or Unfurnished Rental
1 Bedroom, 1 bath
Total Sq ft 700
2600 month, 4000 week
Security deposit: 1 Month
No rental rebate
Start: 11/21/19 (flexible)
Lease term: Open
Corporate Housing: Yes
One bedroom apartments on 3rd floor of three story apartment building (classic alameda apartment building). Lots of closet space. Can be furnished and include all household items to make it move in ready for an extra fee.
Please call to schedule an appointment to view either unit on weekends or in the evening during the workweek.
About the Unit and Building:
* All Utility are included (Water, Garbage, & Electricity). Cable and telephone not included.
* 700 Square Feet & 9 foot ceilings
* Freshly Painted
* New Blinds
* New Carpet
* Large living room with nine foot ceiling
* Two large closets, one walk-in build-in dresser
* Separate kitchen has eat-in area and built-in ironing board, with New Gas Stove & French Doors
* Full Bathroom with Tub and Shower, and New Bathroom Vanity and New Toilet
* Spacious Bedroom
* On-Site Laundry Room
* 12 unit classic Alameda building in Quiet Neighborhood
* Intercom system
* Secured entry
* Controlled access
option to have it furnished with household items for additional fee
About the Neighborhood:
* Public Library on same block
* Short Walk To Restaurants and Shops.
* Close to new Alameda Landing shopping center * Walking distance to Farmers market on Tuesdays and Saturdays
* Crown Memorial State Beach 2 blocks away
* Washington Park 2 blocks away
* Dog park is 2 blocks away
* Close to 11 miles of biking and walking trails
* Close to Alamedas Schools
* Quiet neighborhood
* Close To I-880 and Public Transportation
* Oakland Intl Airport 9 Minutes
* SF: Public transportation is 1 block to SF Express Bus (about 30 minutes to downtown San Francisco with O Transbay Bus), 7minutes to Alameda Ferry Terminal to San Francisco
* Oakland: 10 Minutes away from BART by car, 15 minute bus to Downtown Oakland/BART (Bus lines 51A, 20 and 31), Free shuttle to Lake Merritt BART (Oakland) and china town
* Berkeley: Commute to UC Berkeley with bus or free shuttle to BART
First month rent, plus deposit
Good credit required - Credit check as part of application process.
Deposit and first months rent due at move-in.
No Smoking (Non-Smoking Building).
High speed internet
Laundry in bldg
Credit app. reqd