Listing ID 2798737
1 Bedroom, 1 bath
Total Sq ft 600
Security deposit: 1/2 Month
No rental rebate
92nd Street/Madison Ave
Lease term: Open
Corporate Housing: Yes
Beautiful, clean, 1bed apartment in the best Upper East Side location available for short term rent.
A true oasis of peace and relaxation in Manhattan!
It is located in a traditional walk-up Upper East Side building, close to Central Park and all Museums.
This is a 1 bed apartment with one FULL bed and one couch that can be used as an additional bed and one full bathroom. Perfect for two people or a couple looking for a romantic gateway in the best neighborhood that New York City has to offer.
The apartment is situated on a lovely street in a very charming neighborhood, full of restaurants, boutiques and everything you might need.
The apartment is just a few blocks away from public transportation (5-4-5-6 train, Cross Town Bus on 9t to the West side and Uptown and downtown buses running on 5th and Madison Aves).
- ENTIRE Apartment, 1bed apt
- FULL size bed and sofa bed with fresh linens provided (please let me know exactly how many you will be so I can make the necessary arrangements :)
- Wireless internet & Flat screen TV with cable tv Yo
- Fully stocked kitchen for cooking
- bedroom closet for your belongings
- Lot of windows with a lot of natural light overlooking on Madison Ave
- Small but new and functional bathroom with a bathtub.
I provide soap, toilet paper, dishsoap and kitchen spounge, paper towel just for your comfort on the first days.
And Linen plus fresh towels.
- Dining table
- A/C Unit
- there is no washer/dyer in the building, but a laundromat is located very close to the apartment and they wash/fold/dryclean and deliver your clothes for a good rate.
- housekeeping can be arranged for an extra charge
Check in is at 3pm, and check out at 11am, unless otherwise agreed upon. The door locks automatically so all you have to do is leave the keys on the table when you leave and you are all set!
NYC is a very dirty city, so I have a NO SHOES policy at least on the rug in the apartment to keep it clean and comfortable :) please be respectful of that!
Note that the apartment faces the front of the building, so you might hear some noises from the street.
If you need any recommendations for restaurants, bar, clubs, shopping etc. PLEASE let me know and I will share all my knowledge with you!
Please feel free to email me with any questions and I will be glad to get back at you as soon as I can!
After booking, please take a look to read the house rules, and write me if you have any questions!
(No smoking, No pets, etc)
Looking forward to host you :)
High speed internet
Laundry in bldg
Credit app. reqd