Listing ID 2627883
Apartment For Rent
2 Bedrooms, 1 bath
Security deposit: 1 Month
No rental rebate
Harriet Ave/Lake Street
Lease term: Minimum 1 month
Corporate Housing: Yes
Flexible 2-12 month lease options.
Charming, clean, quiet and fully furnished 2 BR 2nd-floor duplex unit.
Centrally located in the popular Uptown/Lynn-Lake neighborhood of Minneapolis.
Tall south-facing windows and original wood floors throughout offer tons of natural lighting and a warming glow all year around!
Enjoy your sleep on a comfy new queen mattress with clean bedding in a large front bedroom. Deep bedroom closet + shelving = lots of storage to organize all your clothes and personal items. South and east-facing windows provide great light while working at the desk in your room.
Second bedroom welcomes you with a full/double mattress, large dresser and closet to comfortably accommodate everything from short-term stays and full year rentals.
Cozy living room has a love seat and fold out sofa-sleeper with queen mattress to comfortably host additional guests. Enjoy the rooms southern light exposure while reading a book, listening to the stereo or entertaining others.
Kitchen is fully stocked with all essential cookware, silverware, glassware, etc. plus drip coffee and a host of cooking seasonings and condiments!
IKEA table unfolds to seat eight people for dinners with friends and family.
Newly landscaped backyard with 1,000 sq ft patio and new patio furniture to seat 10 plus 1,000 sq ft of fresh sod.
- 50 mbps (down and up) dedicated high speed fiber optic Internet
- 32 flat screen TV (no cable/satellite)
- Dedicated garage parking + additional on premises parking and lighted street parking directly in front of house
- All towels, linens, hangers, iron, hair dryer, etc. provided
- Two, 10 kayaks for use at any of the many nearby lakes.
- Electronic locks with personalized lock codes for added security confidence during your stay.
NEIGHBORHOOD: Great area for getting around car-free. We do not have a car and love our location for this reason!
• 4 lakes within 1.5 miles! Swimming, boating, fishing, lounging and delicious eats. (Calhoun, Isles, Cedar, Harriet)
• Expansive park system! Minnehaha Falls, Sculpture Garden, Loring, Powderhorn, etc.
• Rock climbing (Vertical Endeavors)
• Convention Center
• Walker Art Center
• Many of Minneapolis best restaurants and bars
• Live shows/theatre, comedy, music, etc.
• Every religious gathering/worship center
Less than 20 min:
• Mall of America
• Target Field (Twins baseball, concerts, etc.)
• US Bank Stadium (Vikings football, concerts, etc.)
• Target Center (Timberwolves/Lynx basketball, concerts, etc.)
• University of Minnesota
GROCERIES: walkable or bikeable
- Wedge Co-Op. = 7 blocks straight north. Perfect for visitors because you can by exact amounts of things (e.g. 1 tsp, 4 tbsp, 2 cups, etc.)
- Cub Foods = 6 blocks straight west
- Whole Foods (downtown) = 15 min, car | 30 min, bus | 20 min, bike
PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION: Safe, clean and reliable
- 4 bust stops within 2 blocks for several routes to everywhere in Minneapolis & St. Paul
- 2 NiceRide bike share stations within 2 blocks. Extremely bike friendly area (Midtown Greenway bike path 2 blocks away)
- Light rail (via bus) directly to and from airport, Mall of America, downtown, etc.
- Great apps (Twin Cities Transit & MyNexTrip) provide live arrival time updates (vs. scheduled times). Google also consistently accurate.
HOUSE RULES: Guests must be respectful of the unit, all furnishings provided and your downstairs neighbors.
Quiet hours = 10pm - 8am
Pets considered with pet fee
Please include in your message a little bit about yourself and your purpose for staying in Mpls. Thank you for your interest in our place.
High speed internet
Laundry in bldg
Credit app. reqd