Listing ID 2561355
House For Rent
3 Bedrooms, 1 bath
Security deposit: 1 Month
No rental rebate
Off W Little Creek
Start: 10/14/19 (flexible)
Lease term: Minimum 1 Year
Corporate Housing: no
NO CREDIT CHECK**GOOD RENTAL HISTORY
HERE IS WHAT IS REQUIRED :
In order to see this property - Please reply to this ad with your regular email address and we will send you prequalification questions. Once you answer the questions we set up an appointment to look at the house.
No Pets. No smoking inside.
Section 8 welcome.
Single Brick house - 3 bedroom 1 bath -- 1,310 sq. ft.
One year lease.
Proof of Income is required.
Good rental history.
Accepting applications now - $35 application fee for each responsible over 18.
Nice, very quiet neighborhood. Close to interstate I-64, I-564, Wards corner, shopping centers, naval bases, ODU, the beach, U.S. Coast Guard, Naval Air Systems Command, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Naval Facilities Engineering Command.
Eat-in-Kitchen/ Dining Room
EXTRA - Bonus room - Additional room for recreation/relaxing/fitness/playing.
Central Heat and A/C, all electric, no gas.
Parking - Driveway -- 2 cars
Front and back Yard with fence
Newly renovated --new paint, ceramic tiles, new wood floors.
Here is the distance to major location :
- ODU -- Old Dominion University - 2.8 mi, 6 min
- Downtown Norfolk - 6 mi, 15 min
Military Bases: Located just a short distance to most military bases in the area. Below is a list of the bases nearby and the distance:
- Joint Expeditionary Base Little Creek-Fort Story, Naval Amphibious Base Little Creek -- 6 mi, 15 min
- Joint Forces Staff College , Norfolk -- 1.4 mi, 4 min
-CNIC - Naval Station Norfolk, NSA --Naval Support Activity Norfolk- Norfolk Navy Base-1.3mi -- 4 min
- Camp Allen -- 0.8 mi , 3 min
- Hampton Inn Naval Base Norfolk -- 2.4 mi, 5 min
- NNSY -- Norfolk Naval Ship Yard, Portsmouth VA -- 9.7 mi, 20 min
- Coast Guard Sector Hampton Roads-11 mi, 20 mi
please email or text only
High speed internet
Laundry in bldg
Credit app. reqd