Listing ID 2558916
House For Rent
Furnished or Unfurnished Rental
3 Bedrooms, 3+ bath
Total Sq ft 21527.8
Security deposit: 1 Month
No rental rebate
Lease term: Minimum 6 months
Corporate Housing: No
AWESOME House, SEMI-FURNISHED.
LONG TERM RENTAL.
QUITO - TUMBACO VALLEY. VILLAVEGA Area.
!! You will love to live in a house like this !!
Awesome, lovely and spacious home for rent:
- Main House + Additional Service House.
- 650 m2 (6,996.541 ft2) of construction area
- 2,000 m2 (21,527.82 ft2) of total area.
- Office-study independently.
- Covered parking for 4 cars.
- Swimming Pool, sauna, whirlpool and fitness
- Warehouse of tools, pumps and emergency power plant.
- Lobby distribution with decorated stone floors and sweepers.
- Living room with fireplace and apply woodcarving and decorated floors.
- Large dining room with decorative wooden beams and decorated floors.
- Kitchen with built-ins and furnished dining daily. It has spaces for pantry.
- Machine room, trouser machine room furniture and shelves.
- fam-room with fireplace and TV. Balcony to pool and access to room gases.
- Greenhouse room. Wide doors to the gardens and swimming pool.
- Spacious Master Bedroom with walking closet, bathroom with mirrors and built-in furniture, whirlpool. Private terrace overlooking pool. Fireplace.
- Two bedrooms suite with walking closet, chairs resting, separate bathrooms with mirrors.
- Social bathroom mirror with built-ins.
- Area office-studio, independent space, with windows overlooking the garden
- Additional independent House.
- A bedroom, bathroom, sitting room and kitchen loft.
- Detached room, which can be converted into a second bedroom.
- landscaped lawn, fruit trees, pool, lighting.
- Heated swimming pool, with solar panels.
- Sauna and gym.
- Integrated music in all areas of the house.
- Warehouse tools.
- Warehouse with water pumps, tank and emergency power plant.
- Covered garage for 4 cars.
- BBQQ with traditional oven.
-- Mensual Rate USD.
-- Garden and pool maintenanc
High speed internet
Laundry in bldg
Credit app. reqd