Apartment for Rent, Capitol Hill
Queen room in a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom shared home in Capitol Hill. This property can come furnished or unfurnished.
3D tours available right now here: https://junehomes.com/residences/washington-dc/capitol-hill/271-cap-east/tour
About This Home
This 3 bedroom - 2 bathroom home, located in Capitol Hill, features a mixture of modern furniture and traditional features. Grey modern seating, mid-century modern beds, and a washer/dryer in unit is D.C. living at its best.
About This Room
Room B is the perfect place to relax after a busy day. The room is designed with a queen sized bed, a ceiling fan, a floor length mirror and a full sized desk.
About June Homes:
- June Homes mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your membership ($145/month) includes: utilities, high-speed Wi-Fi, Netflix, cable, monthly supplies drop off (anything from toilet paper to paper towels), fresh linens and dedicated member support team available via June Homes app.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
- All members go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* All prices of our homes are calculated on April 10, 2021.
See below for additional prices and date range options:
April 10, 2021 - May 25, 2021: $1225/month
April 10, 2021 - Oct. 10, 2021: $1225/month
April 10, 2021 - April 22, 2022: $1125/month
#271: Capitol Hill Queen Room B
RentalListing ID 4660505
Room in Apartment
3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathroom
1 Bedroom Available
Total Sq ft: 1256
Male and Female
1125 Security Deposit
No Rental Rebate
1843 Burke Street Southea,1843 Burke Street Southea
Lease Term: Minimum 1 Month
Summer: Yes Holiday: No
More RentalsNew Room Search
View Similar Rooms
Rooms in Capitol Hill
Rooms in 20003
Rooms from this Manager
- High Speed internet
- Pets OK
- Air conditioning
- Laundry in building
- Utilities included
Parking Credit Application Handicapped access Doorman Smoker OK Elevator Broker fee
JASMINE R JOHNS 09/25/2019