Apartment for Rent, Midtown-West
Hi guys. I unfortunately have to move out of my my bright and cozy apt for financial reasons and Im looking for a nice person to sublet for the remainder of my lease (4 months). You will be living w my roomate, a WFH software engineer, wine lover, and housewives/RPDR Stan. We get along well and If I could afford to, Id 100% stay in this cozy ass home we built together. Deal starts on March 31st. LGBTQ+ , POC, and Vegetarian friendly :)
- Water + Heat included
- stunning treetop view of Hells Kitchen Park and Midtown Manhattan , corner apartment
- Shared bathroom, detachable shower head (Niagara Falls level water pressure)
- Shared kitchen , gas stove , dishwasher.
- Furnished common areas, bedroom you will have to move in your stuff
-3rd floor walk up
- 10.5 x10.5 TALL Ceilings
- Two tall windows with a killer view
- Closet with extra storage above
- Banks, restaurants, shops, bars, trains most train lines, very convenient for living.
- 2 blocks from Target and 24hr bodega on the block
-Have an income and pay rent on time with no excuses.
-Youre clean, easy going, respectful of pandemic circumstances
-Ideally a easy going professional or student
If youre interested, in your email please briefly include the following:
-What you do for work/school and how your general schedule looks like
-Why is it a good fit for you?
-Why youre a good fit
-Any Linkedin/Social media link?
If the add is up is because its still available
RentalListing ID 4651631
Room in Apartment
2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom
1 Bedroom Available
1 Month Security Deposit
No Rental Rebate
W 47th St
LeaseStart: 03/31/2021 (flexible)
Lease Term: Minimum 3 Months
Summer: Yes Holiday: No
More RentalsNew Room Search
View Similar Rooms
Rooms in Midtown-West
Rooms in 10036
Rooms from this Sublease
- High Speed internet
- Air conditioning
- Credit Application
Parking Pets OK Cable Handicapped access Doorman Smoker OK Elevator Laundry in building Utilities included Broker fee