Apartment for Rent, Richmond District
The room in a huge 1,200 sq feet apartment is available beginning April 29th, 2021. If you like the place please send me pm or an email with a little bit about yourself, I will make it a point to get back to everyone who answers so it might be a bit delayed.
* Huge bedroom - 16 x 12 ( big enough to fit a king-size bed, plus a desk and dresser. )
* Big walk-in closet (5x5).
* Hardwood floors.
* View of the nice backyard.
* Very quiet!!
The rent is $1300/month and $1300 deposit to move in. Utilities will be shared (around $80-per month); PG&E, cable and wireless internet. The rent does NOT include parking!!
Apartment (19 Avenue (229), between California and Clement. Popular Bakers Beach 4-5 blocks away (12 min walking), public tennis court 1 block away):
* Newly renovated with great appliances (gas stove, dishwasher..).
* Kitchen with a dishwasher, garbage disposal, gas stove
* The dining area is separate from the living room area and I have a dining table
* Furnished with some of my furniture but open to adding more furniture.
* 1 full bathroom.
* Central heating.
* Lots of storage space, hardwood floors in the whole apartment, high ceiling, crown molding.
* Recently landlord did major work on the building by retrofitting the whole building and making it more secure in case of an earthquake, they also painedthe whole building from outside so it looks nice too! I guess its good to know that we live in a more secure building!
* Shopping, lots of restaurants, banks and markets within a few min distances on Geary or Clement.
* Public transportation is half a block away in California (#1 muni) or Geary (#38).
* Very quiet and secure neighborhood.
* Coin-operated washer ($2.50) and dryer ($1.75) in the garage underneath the building and it only can be used by the renters.
* No pets allowed.
57 M, originally from Croatia, works in the restaurant industry SF. I teach/coach tennis (my original profession). Im also a certified nutritionist so I live a healthy lifestyle! I love to cook for myself when is time (sometimes I have friends over) . I enjoy the outdoors, very athletic (love to play sports- biking, tennis, skiing, windsurfing), movies, and hanging out with friends. Down-to-earth, respectful, easy to get along and dont care about creating a fuss on little things.
M/F decent person with integrity, cool, can clean up after themselves and pay the rent on time. Its a shared living situation so there are times when you/me will have to compromise, so that apartment feels like home. The person will have minimum 3-month rent contract with me as I have the lease for the apartment.
RentalListing ID 4612045
Room in Apartment
2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom
1 Bedroom Available
Total Sq ft: 1200
1 Month Security Deposit
No Rental Rebate
19th Avenue,California Street
LeaseStart: 05/10/2021 (flexible)
Lease Term: Minimum 3 Months
Summer: No Holiday: No
More RentalsNew Room Search
View Similar Rooms
Rooms in Richmond District
Rooms in 94121
Rooms from this Roommate
- High Speed internet
- Laundry in building
Parking Pets OK Air conditioning Credit Application Handicapped access Doorman Smoker OK Elevator Utilities included Broker fee