This cozy California bungalow, in a secure, quiet and conveniently located Burlingame neighborhood is a must see..
List of amenities include:
• Hardwood Floors throughout, recently refinished. Newly painted interior and exterior
• Tastefully and fully furnished along with flat screened TV’s in living room and bedrooms.
• Wood burning fireplace with built in bookcases
• Coved ceilings in the living room and dining room
• Private Patio/yard
• Enclosed one car garage
• Laundry room with washer/dryer
• Half basement
• Two bedrooms (1 queen, 1 two twin beds) with bed linens, plus separate office with desk
• Bright and sunny large kitchen with granite countertops complete with all cooking utensils.
• Walking distance to main shopping street of Broadway and all transportation, (Caltrain and BART) along with quick freeway access
• Includes water, garbage, gas, electricity, gardener
Sorry, no pets.. No Smoking..
RentalListing ID 4601067
House for Rent
2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom
Total Sq ft: 1530
1 Month Security Deposit
No Rental Rebate
Lease Term: Minimum 1 Month
Summer: Yes Holiday: No
More RentalsNew Rental Search
View Similar Rentals
Rentals in Burlingame
Rentals in 94010
Rentals from this Manager
- High Speed internet
- Credit Application
- Laundry in building
- Utilities included
Pets OK Air conditioning Handicapped access Doorman Smoker OK Elevator Broker fee
This is a wonderful little apartment that comes with practically everything you need, just bring your clothes! Seriously, the place is kept clean and everything you could need is already here. The location is great - Fremont and UW are a 10 minute bike ride in either direction via the Burke-Gilman Trail, the bus stop is only 2 blocks away, and the interstate entrance is only about 5 minutes through the neighborhood. The neighborhood itself was very quiet and peaceful, so it was easy to work at home, and it is also just a few blocks from several restaurants and a grocery store. Street parking was never an issue. There are also great views of the city from nearby streets or the local GasWorks park. The owner was always very accommodating when it came to issues I had with the internet or apartment in general, and was always willing to work with my schedule.
The entrance to Unit B is through the back gate, and you live downstairs from the owner. This was never a problem, and the plus is that you can get help with any issues right away. Part of the back patio area is underneath an upper deck, so there is less direct sunlight for houseplants. The kitchen is small, but I was easily able to cook 1- or 2-person meals regularly throughout my time here.
Ill finish by saying that I was here during the worst of the COVID lockdowns, and between the comfort afforded by the pre-furnished apartment and the accommodating nature of the owner, I was able to finish a thesis from the dining room table and managed to avoid cabin fever. Ultimately, I would highly recommend staying here, especially when theres not a pandemic!