Fully furnished and stocked, flexible 1-18 month lease, no broker or extra fees.
3D tours available right now here: https://geocv.com/imNNQVViNU2-6zjsQ8BA4w
About This Home
This Upper West Side studio sits in a beautiful brownstone building right around the corner from the Museum of Natural History and the northwest side of Central Park. It boasts grey accents and a cool, neutral color scheme.
The home features high ceilings and feels open and airy upon entrance. Complete with a canopy style bed, faux-fireplace, deep charcoal couch and wall mounted Smart TV, everything you could ever need is right at your fingertips. There’s even a breakfast nook with a glass dining table as well as work space with a desk and chair. The bathroom and kitchen have both been newly renovated and feature things like tiled surfaces and stainless steel appliances.
About June Homes:
- The June Homes mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- We offer a member-only network of high-quality furnished apartments with unparalleled flexibility at fair prices.
- All members go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
- Your membership (/month) includes: utilities, high-speed Wi-Fi, monthly supplies drop off (anything from toilet paper to paper towels), fresh linens and towels and dedicated member support team available via June Homes app.
- During COVID-19 we have increased our cleaning, introduced virtual tours with an agent and permitted contactless move-ins.
* Not sure how long youd like to stay? We offer month-to-month flexibility for a small monthly fee
** We offer NO SECURITY DEPOSIT option for qualified renters with approved applications
*** All prices of our homes are calculated dynamically. Price calculated on Nov. 28, 2020.
See below for additional prices and date range options:
Dec. 29, 2020 - June 29, 2021: $2750/month
Dec. 29, 2020 - May 1, 2021: $2900/month
Dec. 29, 2020 - Feb. 12, 2021: $3250/month
#227: Upper West Side Studio (Queen)
RentalListing ID 4537862
Apartment for Rent
Studio, 1 Bathroom
Total Sq ft: 502
1000 Security Deposit
No Rental Rebate
154 West 76th Street,154 West 76th Street
Lease Term: Minimum 1 Month
Summer: Yes Holiday: No
More RentalsNew Rental Search
View Similar Rentals
Rentals in Upper West Side
Rentals in 10023
Rentals from this Manager
- High Speed internet
- Pets OK
- Air conditioning
- Utilities included
Parking Credit Application Handicapped access Doorman Smoker OK Elevator Laundry in building Broker fee
JASMINE R JOHNS 09/25/2019