Looking for a February move in? Get $200 off when you sign a new 4+ month lease.
6 bedroom apartment in Bushwick. Flexible 1-18 month lease, no broker or extra fees.
3D tours available right now here: https://geocv.com/2h3AdFXUPqmehubRxvZ7tw
About This Home
Modern, sleek and spacious describe this 6 Bedroom 3 Bathroom Home. The hallway leads you into the newly renovated kitchen and living room with enough space to wine and dine in comfort. Large windows line the home allowing for an abundance of natural light. This trendy, vibrant neighborhood has a longstanding reputation for being a foodie destination - but has many other draws for everyone to enjoy. Night or day, you can enjoy numerous galleries, music venues, parks, shops and more, Bushwick is consistently evolving over time and keeping things enticing for all residents.
About June Homes:
- The June Homes mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- We offer a member-only network of quality apartments with unparalleled flexibility at fair prices.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
- Your membership ($200/month) includes: utilities, high-speed Wi-Fi, a fully equipped kitchen.
- During COVID-19 we have increased our cleaning, introduced virtual tours with an agent and permitted contactless move-ins.
* Not sure how long youd like to stay? We offer month-to-month flexibility for a small monthly fee
** All prices of our homes are calculated on Feb. 24, 2021.
RentalListing ID 4537762
Apartment for Rent
5+ Bedrooms, 3+ Bathroom
Total Sq ft: 1286
6600 Security Deposit
No Rental Rebate
636 Knickerbocker Avenue,636 Knickerbocker Avenue
Lease Term: Minimum 1 Month
Summer: Yes Holiday: No
More RentalsNew Rental Search
View Similar Rentals
Rentals in Bushwick
Rentals in 11221
Rentals from this Manager
- High Speed internet
- Laundry in building
- Utilities included
Parking Pets OK Air conditioning Credit Application Handicapped access Doorman Smoker OK Elevator Broker fee
JASMINE R JOHNS 09/25/2019