AMAZING FULLY FURNISHED UNIT!
- Summer Special -
Everyone falls in love with this unique and massive space! Enjoy this private furnished apartment in inspiring landmark on world famous Calle Ocho in Little Havana just steps to live music, tours, cigar shops, bars, & more. Rich experience! A++ location next to Brickell/Downtown, 5 min. to Grove, & 10 min. to South Beach. Large private bedrooms with modern bathroom, lush beds, + lots of space. Wifi and utilities included.
Your private entrance is an old Cuba-style door right on the world famous street - Calle Ocho, where parades and tour buses pass. You take one flight of stairs up and enter one of Miamis hidden gems - once Miamis first concrete Firehouse and now a modern oasis. As you enter, youll experience the peaceful energy, pristine clean, sweeping space with eclectic furnishings and beautiful natural light from windows on all sides overlooking green trees and Miami blue skies. For its historical origins and because today it overlooks a flaming torch that burns day and night, the home was named Casa Fuego, the house of fire. The space also features red and orange night-time mood lighting. There are two bedrooms - one is as large as a loft - plus an extra large living room, hall, bathroom, kitchen, and large porch.
To top it off, this location is smack in the middle of all of Miami’s hottest neighborhoods and their attractions!
The unit features:
- Large Bedroom is tastefully decorated with a lush tempurpedic queen size bed and automatic queen size air bed. Iron and ironing board included.
- 2nd Bedroom is available by special request with twin size bed. additional per night.
- En Suite Bathroom is shared, beautifully remodeled and adorned with zen-like details to help you unwind. Shampoo, conditioner, body wash, cream, and blower all available.
- Massive living room with mood lighting, two vintage sofas, two vintage chair flat screen TV, surround sound speakers, and dining area seating for up to eight guests. Speakers also connect via bluetooth to play music from your phone.
- Kitchen is spacious, upgraded, and modern with marble countertops. Fully equipped: refrigerator, oven, microwave, toaster, blender, pots, pans, plates, glasses, and cookware.
- Outside patio has modern furnishing with ample seating, plants, and views
- Linens, towels, ron and ironing board included
- Flat Screen HD TV with Apple TV and Netflix available
- Wifi Internet
Parking: Spaces are readily available for free across the street and by meter right in front of the unit - Located in between and at the center of all main Miami attractions and hottest neighborhoods - Bike rentals available a few blocks away This unit is available by invitation or special approval and following building rules and regulations.
Utilities and wifi are Cleaning service is (One cleaning per month is mandatory.)
This unit is the epicenter of this “must see” neighborhood offering a rich and vibrant local experience with Latin flavor, live music, and vitality. Here you get a taste of history and a new renaissance in the making! This flat is immersed in local culture with a Cuban flair situated right above landmarks. Here people wave and know your name. Right downstairs youll find the best Cuban food in Miami, a historic fresh fruit market (with fresh juices), beauty salon, Cuban memorabilia, and more. Steps to historic Tower Theater and famous Domino Park plus tons of live music, cigar stores, art galleries, groceries, restaurants... Catch Grammy-winning musicians!
RentalListing ID 3369414
Apartment for Rent
2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom
Total Sq ft: 1700 SF
1/2 Month Security Deposit
No Rental Rebate
Sw 8 St
Lease Term: Open End Date
Summer: Yes Holiday: No
More RentalsNew Rental Search
View Similar Rentals
Rentals in Little Havana
Rentals in 33135
Rentals from this Sublease
- High Speed internet
- Air conditioning
- Credit Application
- Laundry in building
- Utilities included
Parking Pets OK Cable Handicapped access Doorman Smoker OK Elevator Broker fee