Romema

 3400/m 945/w 150/d

Apartment for Rent
3 Bedrooms

3 Bedrooms Available

2 Bathroom

Furnished Rental

Description

I tack 25% when you book and the other 75% when you get the key.
in august I also have it for a few days available.
Yom tove like rosh hashana its starting 250 euro up to 7 beds every extra is 15 euro crib 9 euroI also except in shekel but not dollars

Property Details

Rental
Listing ID 3041642
Apartment for Rent
Furnished Rental
3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathroom
Total Sq ft: 110 sqm
Rent
 3400/m 945/w 150/d
No Security Deposit
Rental Rebate:25 
Location
, ,
Ariel,Hatzvi
Lease
Start: Open (flexible)
Lease Term: Vacation Rental
Renew: Maybe
Summer: Yes    Holiday: Yes  
More Rentals
New Rental Search
View Similar Rentals
Rentals in Romema
Rentals in 9438635
Rentals from this Owner

Amenities

  • Parking
  • acAir conditioning
  • laundryLaundry in building
Not Included
  • High Speed internet
  • Pets OK
  • Cable
  • Credit Application
  • Handicapped access
  • Doorman
  • Smoker OK
  • Elevator
  • Utilities included
  • Broker fee

Reviews