A special home at a great price, this beautifully upgraded, mint-condition 1100 SQFT Vintage Brownstone Parlor Floor newly renovated with a modern touch. This huge parlor floor plus office unit on a beautiful tree lined block 5 Minutes way from Prospect Park and located near everything you could need (NO FEE).
- Large bedroom with high ceiling, & plentiful natural light
- Modern kitchen with lots of counter top space, an abundance of cabinets, & new stainless steel appliances.
- Short walk to both the 7 ave Q train stations, as well as to the Bergen st 2 & 3 train stations.
- Perfect for those who travel to New York for work, especially if you work on Wall Street 15 minutes door to door.
- 2 original mahogany mantles, new hardwood floors, & high ceilings.
- SHARED GARDEN
This Brownstone is LOCATED conveniently situated in the trendy Park Slope/Prospect Heights/Ft. Greene neighborhood. Within walking distance to: Prospect Park (the Jewel of Brooklyn), Brooklyn Museum of Art, Brooklyn Public Library, Brooklyn Botanical Gardens, Brooklyn Academy of Music (BAM) and Cinemas, Fulton Mall, Atlantic Ave Shopping (Target, Burlington Coat, Starbucks, DSW, Old Navy, etc.), Farmers Market every weekend at Grand Army Plaza, Atlantic Ave./4th Ave. Transportation hub (Subways:B,D,M,Q,R,2,3,4,5, LIRR), shopping, antiquing, parks, boutiques, coffee shops, and trendy restaurants.
For more information & or to schedule a time to view the space.
RentalListing ID 2674952
Townhouse for Rent
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom
Total Sq ft: 1100
1 Month Security Deposit
No Rental Rebate
LeaseStart: Open (flexible)
Lease Term: Minimum 1 Year
Summer: No Holiday: No
More RentalsNew Rental Search
View Similar Rentals
Rentals in Prospect Heights
Rentals in 11238
Rentals from this Sublease
- Air conditioning
- Credit Application
Parking High Speed internet Pets OK Cable Handicapped access Doorman Smoker OK Elevator Laundry in building Utilities included Broker fee