Listing ID 610233
2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom
Total Sq ft 900
Security deposit: 1/2 month
No rental rebate
Lease term: Minimum 3 months
Corporate Housing: Yes
Please reply with your full name, dates, number of people, phone number and direct email address. Inquiries will be answered A.S.A.P. (Sorry, no texting.)
This comfortable San Diego home-away-from-home awaits you! Enjoy gentle afternoon sea breezes off the bay and spectacular sunset views from this clean and colorful 2BR/1BA one-story walk-up. Conveniently located in University Heights, a quiet residential neighborhood just above Mission Valley and adjacent to North Park, Hillcrest, Adams Avenue and Normal Heights. Quick and easy access to all highways puts you about 10-20 minutes away from just about everything!
• New paint, blinds, flooring and rugs (FEB 2015)
• Reserved off-street parking
• Air conditioning and ceiling fans
• Secure wireless Internet
• Wireless TV with premium movie channels
• High capacity commercial washer & dryer
• Fully furnished, including kitchen wares, fresh towels & linens, blow dryer, iron & ironing board, vacuum cleaner, initial cleaning supplies, paper products & bottled water — even a nice selection of books!
• LR: rattan living room suite, hard wood futon, TV
• DR: seating for four
• Master BR: queen pillow top bed, double-wide closet, floor-to-ceiling cupboards, shelves, TV
• Second BR: desk, seating, storage
• Bath: vanity/cupboards/drawers, tub/shower
• Kitchen: ample cupboard space, fully equipped
• $1795 per month covers rent, gas, electricity, water, trash, and wireless Internet & TV.
• $850 security and damage deposit.
• $150 non-refundable cleaning charge.
• $50 cap on gas & electric. (Averages $25-$30/mo.)
• Three-month minimum; renewable; 30-day notice required.
• Maximum three occupants, including children.
• No pets — absolutely no exceptions.
• No smoking, drugs, parties.
Best suited for clean, quiet individuals who will respect my home and neighbors.
High speed internet
Laundry in bldg
Credit app. reqd